Thursday, October 26, 2006

Planet Upgrade

So I don't know if anybody noticed that Planet ChiGLUG was having some problems with is feed generation and we were also having problems with it not picking up some new feeds. Well I got these problems fixed by upgrading to stable version 2.0 of the planet software. I also decided to change the old style of just text links to the feeds to image links for the feeds. Also I added links to add the planet to your bloglines or google reader. If there are any other such sites that you would like me to add just let me know.

We are always looking for new blogs to add to our planet so if you want to get your blog posted on our planet just email me(kharriss_at_chiglug.org) with the feed to your blog, your full name, and your nick/handle if you have one you want to go with your posts.

No comments: